L’Arc-en-Ciel fans, heads up! The legendary rock band will be bringing their music to arenas all over the world!
L’Arc-en-Ciel will return to the U.S. as part of their 2012 world tour, and they’ll be performing at the iconic Madison Square Garden in New York City — a first ever achievement for a Japanese artist.
The first time the band performed in the States was in 2004, where they played to a crowd of over 10,000 in Baltimore. This time, overwhelming demand from fans prompted the concert organizers to move the venue from the Madison Square Garden Theater to the Madison Square Garden arena.
L’Arc~en~Ciel will begin their “L’Arc~en~Ciel WORLD TOUR 2012” this March, visiting international cities like Hong Kong, Bangkok, Shanghai, Taipei, New York, London, and Paris, before concluding back in Japan.
Tickets will go on sale this Saturday, January 28th (visit www.larc-en-ciel.com for details).
Check out their tour dates and venues below!
L’Arc-en-Ciel WORLD TOUR 2012 dates:
– March 3rd: Asia World Expo Arena (Hong Kong, China)
– March 7th: Impact Arena (Bangkok, Thailand)
– March 10th: Mercedes-Benz Arena (Shanghai, China)
– March 17th: TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall (Taipei, Taiwan)
– March 25th: Madison Square Garden (New York, New York)
– April 11th: indigO2 (London, UK)
– April 14th: Le Zenith (Paris, France)
– April 28th: Singapore Indoor Stadium (Singapore, Singapore)
– May 2nd: Gelora Bung Karno (Jakarta, Indonesia)
– May 5th: Jamshil Gymnasium (Seoul, Korea)
– May 12th: Nissan Stadium (Yokohama, Japan)
– May 13th: Nissan Stadium (Yokohama, Japan)
– May 19th: Universal Studios Japan Open Air Special Stage (Osaka, Japan)
– May 20th: Universal Studios Japan Open Air Special Stage (Osaka, Japan)